Why Choose Level Pro Home Service Inc?
Home remodeling is the prime opportunity to improve the quality of your life and express your own style.
Planning your new exterior or interior design is exciting, but finding the right contractors for the entire project can be such an inconvenience. In the past, you needed to do major coordination and get different companies working together. But here’s some good news for residents of Greater Houston and the neighboring areas -- we at Level Pro Home Services offer a convenient option.
We offer comprehensive home remodeling services from home exteriors to home interiors. We will walk you through the entire design process and help you select the best materials for your project, and take you through the actual construction process.
Why Choose Us
Redesigning your home is rewarding and profitable – and even more so if you’re working with experts. Here’s how we can help you navigate the tricky maze of choices and decisions in a renovation project.
- We have the expertise, equipment, and experience to carry out your renovations on budget and within the agreed upon time frame. Home remodeling is not just a side job for us. We are fully committed to this trade – and to your project.
- Level Pro Home Services, Inc. has been in the business of turning people’s dream home into reality for over 30 years. Our team is made up of remodeling specialists so we don’t just get the job done – we get the job done right.
- We make sure to discuss budget with our clients before the design and approval process even begins. This way, we save time and money.
- We’re continuously innovating to improve the renovation process. We stay up to the date with the latest in home exterior and interior design trends and construction technology.
- We offer convenience and a streamlined process. Our team of home remodeling experts can help you every step of the way so you won’t have to worry about dealing with multiple tradesmen, or scramble to fix communication lapses.
- We believe that home remodeling projects can be as complex as building a house from scratch, and in many cases, just as important. This is why we carefully developed our system to ensure that clients understand the entire home remodeling process from start to finish.
- The design phase involves a sit-down with our clients in which we work together to develop a clear and concise picture of your remodeling needs. We will explore ideas, materials, designs, colors and other items. We will ask you about your living situation. We want to know how you intend to use your space so we could develop a design proposal that would complement your lifestyle. This also helps us set an initial estimate and make sure that whatever we’re choosing to get to the next stage -- planning -- is within your budget.
- In the planning stage, we will take your ideas to construction and engineering experts to ensure that the construction process for your home remodeling project is strong, safe, and compliant with existing regulations.
- The final stage is the construction itself. We will communicate with you so you’re fully aware of what’s going on and you can prepare accordingly and go about your day to day life as normally as possible under the circumstances.
- We understand how a home remodeling can cause upheaval in your life and while there are cases in which that cannot be helped, organized work and thorough planning, and our team’s respect generally allow you to live in your home even as we carry on with renovation process. We also work efficiently so you can get back to enjoying a beautiful and newly renovated home as soon as possible.
- We work locally and we know Houston and its environment and the ideal materials and designs. We have a humid climate so we make sure the materials particularly for the exteriors can survive heavy precipitation and not quickly fall apart when exposed to the warm weather. We also ensure that our projects are compliant with local laws.
Whether you’re looking to breathe new life to your home exteriors, update the features in your home’s interiors, or completely overhaul your existing space through a home remodeling project such as a bathroom or kitchen remodeling, or by changing your flooring, Level Pro Home Services can deliver.
Home Exteriors: How Renovation Can Benefit You
Your home could be impeccable on the inside but if your home exteriors are not as polished, you’re losing out on important things. Here’s why a home exterior remodeling could benefit you:
Exteriors renovation such as changing your siding spruces up your home and makes it look more inviting. It allows you to go for a completely different look or go for a specific mood or theme. Our team will take the time to discuss your ideas and transform your home to one that is truly your own. We can work with different materials and we work on anything from painting to siding, windows, patios, and cement work.
Natural lighting is one of those things that sadly get ignored by some homeowners and builders. In fact, so many homes are designed built with natural light not even being considered. However, natural lighting can change your life. It bathes your room in a rich, warm hue and it also improves the mood. Renovating to improve windows or to add larger windows can help bring in more of this natural lighting.
Reduce maintenance costs and effort
If your home is older, you will notice that things are starting to fall apart and it can be time-consuming and expensive to keep up with the repairs. Renovating your homes exteriors takes care of this aspect. Many older paints and siding materials, for example, are just not as good as more recently developed ones that are formulated to last longer and be resistant to water and insects. Newer sidings also require very little maintenance. Let us know if you’re looking to upgrade your home precisely for this benefit so we can talk about low maintenance material options with you.
Enhanced Safety and Security
A home that’s falling apart can cause injury. In addition, an updated home can enhance your security and reduce chances of break-ins on account of newer and solidly installed windows and doors.
A renovation does more than make your home look more beautiful and inviting – it will also enhance your home’s energy efficiency. Poor quality siding or siding with no insulation value allows air to escape, which in turn increases your energy bills. The same applies to poorly installed windows and entryways. With quality exterior materials and excellent craftsmanship, you can stay warmer in winters and cooler during the summers at less cost.
Increase Market Value
If you’re looking to resell your house somewhere down the line, exteriors renovation can increase its value. Home exterior remodeling such as siding and carports extend the life of the materials for exteriors, and also improves quality of life, and many buyers would pay a premium for that. The 2018 Cost vs. Value Report from Remodeling Magazine stated that a siding replacement allows you to recoup 76.7% of the cost on average. Compare that with roofing which generally costs around 20% more but only lets you recoup 68% of the costs.
Home Interiors: What Renovations Can Do For You
Home interiors renovation provides several advantages that are similar to those you get from home exteriors renovation, and so much more.
Like with exterior renovations, giving your home interiors an update allows you to implement a layout that helps prevent injuries caused by improper function. For example, you can replace traditional glass with safety glass. It also allows you to get rid of things that are falling apart such as rickety or water damaged cabinets.
More comfort and enjoyment out of your home
The improved aesthetics just makes your home all the more livable. It gives you something to look forward to after a hard day’s work. In addition, home interior renovations help you to address other things such as ventilation and lighting which are crucial for comfort. Home interior renovation that involves changing color schemes of your interiors can also impact your mental health and mood. Green and blue, for example, is cool colors that can create a serene atmosphere and help you wind down after a grueling day.
A chance to go green
By updating your interiors, you have the opportunity to go for more eco-friendly options. You can install low-flow water faucets for reduced water usage, for example.
You can position countertops and appliances for better access and reduce exertion. You can also improve your space by adding more cabinets or extending existing ones to the ceiling so that you have more storage space and living space. We can also help you get more counter space either by knocking down some walls or installing a kitchen island. Just adding more lighting fixtures can help kitchen work easier as well. We will put your existing space in consideration when developing plans so you can get so much more out of your home.
High Time For Home Remodeling
Sometimes, your home needs more than just a quick coat of paint. There are cases when it could really use a major upgrade such as a kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
So how do you know it’s time? Here are some signs.
- When working in your kitchen is becoming too oppressive.
Preparing food for yourself and your family doesn’t have to be exhausting. It might be time for a remodel if your kitchen’s layout is so cumbersome that it hampers your movement. We can work on a kitchen remodeling project to give you an efficient kitchen space that will allow you to whip up meals quickly and with less effort.
- When there’s too little storage or counter space
Are your cabinets so packed that you barely have room for stuff even though you regularly declutter? If you find it hard to keep your space organized, or you’re always scrambling for more counter space when preparing food, we could help you expand your storage space so you have plenty of breathing room.
- You’re space is too awkward that it’s getting dangerous
Do you often bump into pan handles or the corners of cabinet doors? It doesn’t always mean that you’re clumsy. It could mean that your kitchen has a poor layout. A remodeling is the perfect opportunity for a reconfiguration. Give us a call so we can discuss what can be done to improve your kitchen space.
- You find it hard to keep up with maintenance
If your kitchen somehow looks dirty even when you’re doing your best to clean up, it could be that a remodel is just what you need. Tile countertops with faulty grout lines and mottled flooring can easily make any home look drab if not downright filthy. We can give your home a new finish so that it would look polished and bright.
- Your kitchen no longer suits your lifestyle
Perhaps, there was a time in your life in which you only need a couple of chairs in the kitchen. But if there are new members of the family or you’re just looking to do more entertaining, we can help you remodel your home so that it matches your new lifestyle.
- You no longer enjoy it
Your home should be a haven and if you’re not comfortable in your home, let us help you figure out what can be done to make your space something you can finally enjoy. Whether it’s the style and color of your cabinets, flooring or counterpace, or the amount of space you have, we can develop a plan that would meet your needs.
We Do It All
Our home remodeling experts caters for your needs wherever you may be in your home renovation journey. Our work has helped hundreds of people who just wanted to get the best out of their living space.
You can transform your home to something beautiful. Call us so we can help you with renovation projects that will not just complement your lifestyle but also increase the value of your home.